Today my baby is turns three years old!! That's not a baby anymore. I can't believe how much she has grown and changed in the past year. At age 2 she was so shy and cried all the time. She clung to me when I dropped her off at preschool, and would hide behind me every time someone new (or even a member of the family) said hello to her. Now she is such a social butterfly, she will talk to, dance for, and show off to anyone. Over this past year, I've watched her slowly move away from the Elmo craze to a new obsession with princesses. What three year old ISN'T into princesses these days? She is so so smart, and continues to amaze me with every new thing she learns.

Today we spent the day shopping with Grandma for a Cinderella dress. She got her fancy new dress and a Belle dress too! Something about Grandma must really wear her out, because she fell asleep on the car ride home. She hasn't done that in ages!

Well...since the nap only lasted for half an hour, the rest of the afternoon was spent practicing cutting with scissors. She's been asking me for a while now to get her a pair of kid-sized scissors, and I just happened to find a pair in my boxes of old teaching supples. This was the end result of her cutting project.

2 comments:
Happy Birthday princess!
It's been fun watching Caityn grow and I can see her becoming so much more outgoing and confident. I love her new poses when she's in front of the camera :) Happy Birthday princess!
Post a Comment