Friday Flashback

Friday, June 5, 2009

A few weeks ago we had a garage sale, and I dug out one of the old preemie sized dresses that Caityn wore when she was itty-bitty. I thought she might like to have it for her baby dolls, so here she is wearing it at 2 weeks old.




And here is her Bitty Baby wearing it today! I can't believe my baby was ever that small!!


5 comments:

Barley Family said...

Oh my goodness! How sweet. She was tiny!! How much did she weigh at birth?

Erin said...

She wasn't that small. She was 6 lb. 14 oz and 19.5 in long.

Proud mommy of Two said...

Wow, that's crazy! I can't beleive she was that tiny! It was good to see you guys today!

April Curry said...

What a sweet lil baby! The first one, I mean!

my little buttercup said...

Man, I had to do a double take, and really look, because at first they looked so similar. Crazy!