Ho, Ho, Ho!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Well, it wouldn't be Christmas time without a visit with Santa. Tonight Santa was in our neighborhood for the annual tree lighting ceremony, the same Santa we've seen every year since Caityn was born, so of course we had to go visit him again. Now, let me remind you of years past.


2006

2007


2008



Who wants to take bets on what happened this year? I was pretty certain that Sean would not be happy to see the jolly guy, but Caityn seemed genuinely excited about the idea of Santa this year. I think she finally understands who he is and what he does for children. She had two items in mind that she was going to ask for, and she was going to help her little brother to not be scared. Well..........


2009
At least we got a nice family photo by the tree while the kids recovered from the traumatic ordeal with sticky candy canes.

















5 comments:

TUTU Monkey said...

Thanks for the chuckle.........

Ho ho ho!!

Glad you guys are feeling better!!

Karie said...

oh Erin :) I LOVE IT!!! Poor Santa!

Janis said...

Hahaha! These are great. I wonder what that poor Santa thinks when he sees you in line each year. :) Maybe it's him.

Barley Family said...

OMG Erin! I LOVE THESE!!!! Santa looks like he's going to cry in the last one too!! ha ha! so cool that you get to take the same photo with the same santa every year!!

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness Erin---just think you will all look back on these some day and just laugh and laugh. These are priceless---but oh, the misery! Great family picture in the end. Poor Santa...