Caityn Update

Monday, June 23, 2008

Yesterday morning Caityn told me, "I don't want to wear diapers anymore." So we put on her Elmo underpants, and she wore them around the house all day and she peed in the big potty TWICE!! I had to follow her around the house all day making sure she didn't go off into a corner and pee without me knowing. When she went inside her playhouse, I had a feeling she was looking for a private place, so I took her quickly to the bathroom. On the way she told me, "I peed in my underpants little bit." She did, but she stopped herself and finished on the potty! Way to go Caityn!! She had a dry diaper after naptime too, so we put on more underpants until dinner time. Today, we were out at a park, so I didn't want to put her in underwear just yet, but she said she wanted to go pee in the potty. So, she sat on those disgusting park toilets, but didn't go. But at least she is wanting to try now. Woo hoo! I see an end to diapers for her.


Lately, she has also been into photography. Well...taking pictures with my camera at least. Here are some photos she took while sitting on the potty.


2 comments:

Colleen said...

Hooray for Caity! Grandma likes her photos too.

Tonya Staab said...

WOOHOO, well done Caityn. Such a big girl.