In the morning, when I'm trying to get ready to get out of the house, I sometimes put Sean in his crib and turn on the Snoopy mobile. It usually buys me a few extra minutes before he starts to fuss again. A few times when he has been asleep in the crib, I've heard the mobile music going. Wondering how that got started I went to check on him only to find Caityn in the crib with him turning on the mobile. I didn't want her waking Sean, so I've told her not to climb in the crib anymore.
Well, this morning, Sean was fussing in the crib so Caityn climbed in there again and turned on the mobile. Sean stopped fussing because he was having fun looking at Caityn. And Caityn was having fun just being in the crib. And I was able to get ready while Caityn entertained Sean. My new little babysitter :)


3 comments:
Such a good big sister!!!
Hope you had a good day!! (and weekend)
That is soooo sweet! She is such a great sister and helper to mommy. I can only hope Ari learns from her all about it!
What a great story. Won't it be fun for Caityn to read this when she gets a bit older.
Post a Comment