$88 to declog the toilet that the 2 year old clogged with nearly a whole roll of toilet paper!
Happy Wednesday :)
contoh jurnal bahasa indonesia
3 years ago
$88 to declog the toilet that the 2 year old clogged with nearly a whole roll of toilet paper!
Happy Wednesday :)
Posted by Erin at 4:40 PM
5 comments:
oh man....I am waiting for this to happen to us too.....
That little stinker...:)
That royally stinks!! I am glad you got it fixed :)
Oh lordy, Kaylee does the same thing...flash back to a bridal shower I am hosting, and a poor guest goes into the bathroom to "drop off the kids," and the toliet starts over flowing. The poor girl was mortified and had to come tell me what happened.
Sorry Erin! I hope she did not enjoy doing it and never wants to do it again! Colleen--you crack me up!
Well, that's $88 out of her college fund. Ha Ha. Colleen you crack me up too.
Erin, someday you'll laugh at this, I promise. :)
Post a Comment