Caityn was so proud of what she wrote on her chalkboard the other day. Can you tell what it was? She had a little help with the 'Y', but the rest was all her!
Have you noticed that my daughter is never wearing pants?
Wow! I don't know what else to say---except good job Caityn, Mom and Dad! I am so impressed. Indeed, who needs pants when there are more pressing matters at hand? :)
6 comments:
Who needs pants.....?
The chalk board is a great idea....
Good Job Caityn!!
Can your smart daughter come teach my boys some stuff? I think they need soem seriuos peer help!
Good job Caityn!
I agree with Dana... Who needs pants!! She is so smart, she is going to be a genious! Good job Caityn!
Nothing brings more pride than when your daughter out performs the parent. You too were able to read and write at early age, but not this early!
Wow! I don't know what else to say---except good job Caityn, Mom and Dad! I am so impressed. Indeed, who needs pants when there are more pressing matters at hand? :)
Wow-that is great! I am impressed-she needs to come over and teach Luke. :)
Post a Comment