Last night I thought I'd be sneaky and try to get two very tired kids to bed slightly earlier than usual. Well...it wasn't going to happen. Sean was still in his bed crying when it was time for Caityn to go to bed, so I took both of them and laid down in Caityn's bed. Sean then fell asleep in a couple of minutes, and Caityn followed soon after him. They have played together in the bed, snuggling and pretending to sleep, but this was the first time they had actually both been asleep in the same bed. Too cute! I let them stay in bed together until I heard a whine. I went in to check on them and Caityn had rotated herself 90 degrees and Sean was 180 degrees the opposite direction. Hmmm...maybe we won't need to get bunk beds after all!
contoh jurnal bahasa indonesia
3 years ago


2 comments:
Such a sweet picture.....
so sweet! Is Caityn's bed a full or twin?
Post a Comment