This summer Caityn took a two-week swim lesson. At the beginning of the summer, I was a little apprehensive about signing her up for the class, because she wouldn't take off her water wings in the pool, even if someone was holding on to her. I was worried that the instuctors would just throw her in the water and she would freak out. But throughout the summer, she gradually starting becoming more and more confident in the water. By the time she took the lessons, she was already swimming around by herself, and the lessons really boosted her confidence in the water. Now I can't get her to put her water wings ON!
No, she is not drowning! It is so funny to watch her swim with her little butt up in the air!



2 comments:
OMG look at her go. She's a mermaid. A beautiful mermaid.
That is great! Kaylee is all into swiming on her own too, but I don't know if whe could actually do it in a pool where she can't stand up in.
I really want to get her swim lessons. I will have to find out where you went.
Post a Comment