Beautiful day at the zoo...

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Last weekend, before summer finally arrived, we had a really nice trip to the zoo. The weather was just perfect and the kids were well behaved. Here's some of the highlights:

The new play structure in the Children's Zoo was a hit with the kids. This is Sean's "cheese" face.





Sean was a little nervous on the Skyfari ride, but I didn't mind that he was holding on tight! Again with the "cheese" face!

A gorgeous view from the top of the ride.

This polar bear looks thirsty!

Climbing to the top of the tall polar bear.

2 comments:

Tonya Staab said...

I was so bummed that the play structure wasn't finished before I moved. Looks like a wonderful day.

April Curry said...

Cute photos! I love Sean's cheese face! The play structure is a hit with the Curry kiddos too! Unfortunately that means that I get to go down that steep tunnel slide with AJ over and over... I am glad you had a great zoo day!