Bed, Bath, and Best Buds

Tuesday, May 27, 2008


Caityn and Sean are getting along so well. Sean is always watching Caityn play, and he loves to hear the sound of her voice. He smiles whenever he sees her. Caityn is just as much in love with her brother too. She has been such a great big sister. She loves trying to help Mommy change his diaper and give him baths. I have found her a couple of times unbuttoning his clothes and starting to change his diaper on her own!

The other day they both woke up really early (around 6am). One of them must have woken up the other. So I took both of them back to sleep in Caityn's bed. I couldn't sleep any more, but the two of them both fell back asleep and I couldn't resist capturing the moment on camera.



We've also started trying to bathe the two of them together since Sean prefers to be sitting up more in the tub. Caityn was loving pouring water on Sean to bathe him. I had to remind her not to pour the water on his face.



On Memorial Day, we went to the local parade in our neighborhood. Caityn had a blast watching the "show". She loved seeing all the dogs and she even waved to the firemen. She didn't want to go home when it was over. Here they are waiting for the parade to start.


2 comments:

Bob said...

I see that you're following the family tradition with lots of bath and sleepy pictures. All three are great shots.

TUTU Monkey said...

The sleeping picture is so sweet!!!
They are going to be such buddies!