Then and Now

Saturday, May 24, 2008




Dana's flashback post got me thinking about old photos of myself when I was Caityn's age. I like to look back and see if I can see any of me in her. Here's photos of me when I was 2 with my new baby sister and Caityn when she was 2 with her new baby brother. Does she look like me at all?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

When I first looked at this I thought you put a blond wig on Caityn! Your faces are identical! So cute :)

Cindy Jack and Kate

Barley Family said...

I thought the same thing as Cindy! Too cute! I'll have to pull of some of my old photos. :)

Bob said...

Looks like two sweet little girls that are a bit confused with the new stranger in the house.

This site just gets better and better. I love logging on everyday to see the new post. BTW, I also like the new colors.

TUTU Monkey said...

These are so cute.....

Bob is right you both have the same look on your face........"hmmm what's going on here...?"

Tonya Staab said...

Hi Erin, I had no idea you had a blog. Yeah. I look forward to checking in often :).

Wow, seriously you can definitely see such a resemblance. What a fabulous post. Maybe one day Caityn can post something similar and you can have a whole tradition going.