
We have successfully moved Sean into Caityn's room so that they now both sleep in the same room at night time. It happened almost accidentally too. The other night, Sean fell asleep earlier than usual, so I just stuck him in the crib thinking he would wake up again for another feeding before going to sleep for the night. But he didn't wake up until after midnight! So I just let him continue to sleep in her (their) room all night. It's been 3 nights so far that they have slept together. Although Sean still wakes up several times a night, Caityn hasn't been bothered by his crying. And he hasn't been bothered by her crying either. Woo hoo! Now I can finally pack away the pack-n-play and actually get to my closet.


3 comments:
Looks like fun and great pictures too.
Yahoo!!!! Good job Mom!! (Dad too)
YAY!!!! What a huge acomplishment!!
Great Job :)
Post a Comment