Happy Birthday Sean!

Monday, February 9, 2009

My baby turns one year old today! Most people say they can't believe their child is already one, but it's been one LOOOOOONNNGGG year with this kid. I love him to death, but man...he was one difficult baby. Here's a look back at the year past.


And here's some birthday highlights from yesterday's party with the family:





Doing what he does best....shove food in his face.

Very excited about the Elmo on the wrapping paper.


Opening presents with Mommy

Loving his birthday cake. He didn't cry like his big sister did.

Check out my cool new car!



6 comments:

Barley Family said...

Happy Birthday Sean! I love how you did the picture with snoopy every month...such a great idea!!

Karie said...

He is soooo cute w/snoopy! I love his great big smile! Such a happy little guy :) Hope he had a very special 1st birthday!

Janis said...

Happy Birthday, Sean! Thanks for letting us celebrate with you! Just watch, Erin, he is going to be the easiest teenager in the world. That's what I keep telling myself about Jack. :)

Proud mommy of Two said...

Happy Birthday Sean!! It seems like he was just born where does the time go?!

April Curry said...

Happy Birthday Sean! You adorable lil guy! Those cheeks! Erin! I am so happy for ya, now onto the fun toddler experiences! Bless you with patience!

Kelly said...

But he only looks grumpy in the second picture. :P He is so smiley in the rest.

Happy, Happy Birthday Sean! Congratulations to you, Erin, for making it through the year---hopefully it will just get better and better. :)