
Last night I received a Valentine miracle gift. And no, it wasn't from Abel. It was from SEAN!! HE DID IT!! I am pleased and proud to announce that after one year and 5 days, young Sean Robert has finally, finally, FINALLY...slept through the night...for the first time...IN HIS LIFE!!! Woooohooo!!!
I put him to bed at 7:30pm and didn't see him again until 6:30am the next morning. Not too bad! I did hear him whimper a couple of times during the night, but he fell right back to sleep before I even thought about getting up out of bed. And I actually did hear him wake up near 6am, shaking the sides of his crib and playing with some toys, but he never cried or called for me, so I assume he went back to sleep for another half hour.
I had planned on "getting tough" with him this weekend, but then earlier in the week he woke up crying in the middle of the night and wouldn't go back to sleep for nearly two hours! Then the next day I realized that he was getting his first set of molars. Poor kid was just in pain! So I didn't actually do anything special to get him to sleep through the night last night. Well... he did miss his morning nap yesterday. Perhaps that had something to do with it?
He's also just about nearly weaned too. For the last few days I've only nursed him once throughout the day, and today, so far, not at all! He is, however, screaming his brains out right now and refusing to take a nap. Grrr...
contoh jurnal bahasa indonesia
3 years ago

5 comments:
Congratulations!! Good job, Sean!
WOOOHOOOOO!!!
Hooray! Way to go Sean! I hope it continues for you both. :)
(Now send some of those vibes my way please).
Yay!! :)
Even though it's nice to have your freedom back, weaning is always kind of bittersweet, especially if Sean is your last baby. I cried big tears all over Jessica when I nursed her for the last time. I still miss the closeness.
Yay, Sean!! How is it going now?? I hope he is still doing it...something magic about turning 1 year old!
Post a Comment