Caityn Update

Monday, July 21, 2008

Wow! It's been too long since the last posting. We've been having trouble with our internet service. It would take literally minutes for each page to load. So, I didn't even think about trying to upload photos to our blog!

So, Caityn has been having a lot of success with her potty training. She uses the potty almost on a regular basis, but we're still putting her in diapers because whenever I put her in underpants, she'll have an accident. But for some reason, she doesn't go in the diapers as often.

We tried going to another ballet/tap class last week, but unfortunately she HATED it! It was a different teacher and a different setup, and the teacher was not that good with the kids. Too bad. Here's my little ballerina getting ready for class.






Caityn has also become very interested in taking pictures with the camera. Sometimes I don't even realize she's been taking pictures until I go to upload them to the computer, and I wonder "who took this picture?" We're going to have to get her one of those kids cameras. Here's a view from a toddler's eyes.

Daddy sleeping

Talking to Grandma on the computer

Her favorite little brother

A self portrait

Cute little feet

Caityn's next big adventure: Preschool! She starts in the fall!!



1 comments:

Colleen said...

How funny! And she manages to get some pretty good pictures. You're going to have to be careful that she doesn't sneak up on you at an inopportune moment.