Last night at the Coronado concert, Caityn ran smack into her buddy Sarah as they were running around and dancing. The poor kids knocked noggins and Caityn received her first black eye. It's already looking much better, but it sure didn't look so good right after it happened. Both kids are all right, but Caityn still has a puffy black and blue bump right under her eye. Poor thing! I think she forgot all about it this morning, until Abel and I were all up in her face asking her it still hurt. I told her to give me a pitiful look for the pictures. She was really all smiles in the morning when I took these pictures :)


contoh jurnal bahasa indonesia
3 years ago

5 comments:
Poor little thing --She so sweet -- I remember one day I went shopping and when i can home My husband said don't freak out -- I walked in the house and there sat my 2 year old with a very big blackeye -- he had pulled a little table down on him and the rounded corner hit him right under the eye it was so ugly for days.
Ohhhhhh Ouch! I felt horrible last night.....poor Caityn got some of Sarahs hard forehead. My mom called this morning and I was telling her about it and all I could think of was the 1st Rocky movie as a description......Big Hugs and Kisses to Caityn from all of us.
Oh poor Caityn!!! Looking better today, love Sarah's Grandma Faith in Arizona
Oh, poor Caityn!! I hope she is doing better-sounds like she is not letting it get to her too much-what a trooper!
poor little princess! Well, she still looks adorable!
miss u
Post a Comment