Some fun comparison photos

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

After writing my Sean update (see below), I was determined to find that picture of Caityn also escaping from the crib. Funny how they do such similar things, and at the same age too!



Here's another fun photo comparison. I've always loved this photo of my sister and I getting bathed in Grandma's sink. I was excited to get a similar picture of Caityn and Sean getting bathed in that same sink! A little more crud in the background 30 years later! Sean really wasn't as scared as he looks in the picture. He actually really enjoys the water. This was just the only photo that came out with Caityn actually looking towards the camera :)






4 comments:

TUTU Monkey said...

These pictures are so cute!!!

Love the tub picture...that is a deep sink!!

Barley Family said...

These are great photos! You and your sis look so cute! And of course Caityn and Sean look cute! :)

Bob said...

I love these two, a couple of my favorites, in fact I’m using them now as wallpaper on my dual monitors.

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

I love the pictures -- I have 3 kids and you are right they do almost the same things around the same age. Talk later -- Love your blog