Thank you Dana!!

Friday, July 25, 2008

Caityn and I have already dug into the Nothing Bundt Cake and we love it!! Thank you so much for delivering it to our door for us to enjoy today. I needed a dose of chocolate after the morning I had too! I thought we would have some after lunch, but I couldn't wait any longer. It was calling to me from inside the fridge :)


Here's Caityn enjoying her cake!


Yummy! Thank you Dana!! See you guys soon!

5 comments:

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

That cake look so good -- what is it make with.

TUTU Monkey said...

Yeay for cake!!!!!

Is that FROSTING YUMMY or what!!! Thank goodness the box was taped when I picked it up or you would of had a big fingerprint in your frosting;0.

Have a WONDERFUL weeked!!

Erin said...

Well...it got a big fingerprint them moment I opened it. Caityn couldn't resist putting her little fingers in that puffy white frosting! I just had another helping. It'll be gone by Sunday I'm sure :)

Bob said...

Is there any left? Can I come over Saturday night for a slice?

Barley Family said...

That cake looks yummmmy!!! And Caityn's hair looks adorable!:)