Thank you Sean...

Monday, August 4, 2008


...for giving me back my sleep!!! I never thought it would happen, but my fussy little baby is finally turning into a sweet happy little boy. It took almost 6 months, but he is finally almost sleeping through the night. It's been 4 nights in a row so far that he has gone to sleep without much fuss and woken up only once. Ahhhh...I've forgotten how nice 6 hours of sleep can be.


Thank you Dr. Nakahara for making the suggestion that changed my baby. And to think, all it took was a simple little blankie (a pink and purple blankie) to make my baby stay asleep at night.

4 comments:

TUTU Monkey said...

Yahooo!!!!!! Yeah for Sean and SUPER YEAH for MOMMY!!!! (Daddy too)

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

That picture is to sweet -- Glad to hear you are getting so much needed sleep. -- My baby did that until he was about 6 months -- I didn't think I would ever sleep.

my little buttercup said...

Yea, my son likes his blankie too. In fact both my kids do. I am glad you found a trick to get him to sleep.

Barley Family said...

Nice! You'll have to tell me what you did! I need to get Anika back on track! :)