One Fabulous Night

Thursday, August 7, 2008


Last night was my first Mom's night out that I was able to attend and stay! I had such a great time hanging out with my friends and not having to worry about my babies for two whole hours. I am so grateful for the friendships I have made, and I can't imagine being a SAHM without the support and friendship of all the wonderful ladies I have met in our fabulous playgroup. I look forward to each and every playdate and look forward even more to the next MNO!!

3 comments:

my little buttercup said...

Ditto
Glad you got to stay this time.

Felicitas Rayray said...

It was great to hang out Erin! I am also very thrilled with the friendships we have made and look forward to many more MNO's!

Hugs!

TUTU Monkey said...

Yeah.......I am so glad you got to stay too!! Great food, good friends.....FUN!!

I feel the same way.....so I guess "double ditto"!!