Six month comparison

Saturday, August 23, 2008

I've been waiting for Sean to be six months old to do this comparison of all of us at age 6 months. Who do they look like? Caityn and Sean sure look a lot like each other! Poor Abel wasn't smiling in any of his baby pictures :)

Abel

Sean

Caityn

Erin

3 comments:

my little buttercup said...

Okay, so this is going to sound odd, but I think Caityn looks like Abel and Sean looks like you. Is that weird because I also think that Sean and Caityn look alike. Well, I am sticking with my vote by the pictures you posted.

TUTU Monkey said...

Okay...I had to go back twice.....I thinnk Caityn looks like you especially the cheeks and smile.

All this pictures are super cute!!

Anonymous said...

I've always thought Caityn looks so much like you. I agree with Tutu Monkey...she looks more like you when she smiles.

Both of your babies are absolutely precious!