Learning My Letters

Saturday, August 16, 2008

The other day, when we were in the dollar section of Target, I bought Caityn a plastic placemat with letters that she could trace with a dry erase marker. I gave it to her and set her loose with the marker thinking she would enjoy drawing on it. Without even really teaching her how to write the letters, this is what she was able to do all on her own. I was so impressed!


5 comments:

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

That is so good -- How old is she? I would love for my little boy to start learning his letters -- but don't think he is ready yet.

Erin said...

Caityn turned 2 in April. She started learning her letters at 15 months, but now she is learning to write them!

my little buttercup said...

I can't believe that Erin, she has great fine motor skills. I might have some sewing projects I can have her work on, ha, ha, just kidding.

Looks like little Caity might follow in her mommy and daddy's footprints and go to UCSD (or maybe Stanford, Prinston??)

Felicitas Rayray said...

Holy moly! I better get cracking with graciela! Just jokes! Great job, mama!

Caity might be at stanford next year, colleen!

Jane said...

Wow-I am so impressed! I better get cracking with Luke!