Another blast from the past

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I have always loved this photo of Caityn sitting up next to her younger baby buddies. With her are Jane's Luke and Karie's Tatianna and one other baby I don't remember.




Now Sean is sitting up among all his younger buddies. With him are Jane's newest one, Nathan, baby Samantha, and Colleen's Charlie. I can't wait to watch them grow up together and get to be good friends :)

3 comments:

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

Those pictures are to sweet --- look at all those cubby cheeks.

Jane said...

So cute-I love that we have another picture with your little one up above! :)

my little buttercup said...

Love both those pictures, it is funny you got two similar pictures of them just by chance.
I also love that Charlie already has friends, and he is only 3 months. I agree, I can't wait to watch them grow up together.