Just had to post one more with comparison photos. Doesn't Caityn look just like her daddy when they were both two?


contoh jurnal bahasa indonesia
3 years ago
Just had to post one more with comparison photos. Doesn't Caityn look just like her daddy when they were both two?


Posted by Erin at 10:20 PM
5 comments:
She sure does! She is so cute!
The first thing I thought of is how cute Ables outfit is.......Lucky.....how cute!!
Cute!!
Funny you should mention his outfit. His parents sent us a whole bunch of his baby pictures and he's wearing that Lucky outfit in about half of them from the time he was about 9 months to about 3 years old!
okay, I am glad you guys mentioned the "lucky" outfit, is it a dress?
okay, I am glad you guys mentioned the "lucky" outfit, is it a dress?
Post a Comment