Thanks to our good friend Amber of Life Art Photography, we were able to get some really good family photos taken last month. Here are a few of my favorites.

contoh jurnal bahasa indonesia
3 years ago
Thanks to our good friend Amber of Life Art Photography, we were able to get some really good family photos taken last month. Here are a few of my favorites.

Posted by Erin at 1:29 PM
8 comments:
Sooo pretty! I really love the one with the two kids. Sean's looks like he's being so protective of his big sister.
So cute.......!! What a good looking family!
These are great!
I love the one of Sean and Caityn too! But, my first thought was---Oh My Goodness--Sean is almost bigger than Caityn right now! Wow. I love the family picture too, these turned out wonderfully. :)
Please email me some copies of the best of the best.
Those are so great. You are all adorable!
They turned out wonderful. Such a great looking family! I love the picture of the two kids!
Great pictures! I love the one of the kids sitting together. Sean looks as big is Caity.
So cute! Amber did a great job!! I love the family picture-very nice. :)
Post a Comment