...for getting SICK!!! I think we are back from our nearly week long stomach virus. I realized it's been a while since the last post, but Sean got sick Tues night and then each one of us caught it, so with all the sick laundry to do there hasn't been much time for blog posting. Kind of put a downer on all the fun activities we had planned last week, but now we're back!
Last night, despite the threat of downpour and all of us still recovering from our illness, we bravely took the kids out to downtown Kensington to see the same Santa that Caityn visited her first two Christmases. I was starting to think that maybe, just maybe, Caityn wouldn't cry this year. We had been hyping up the whole tell Santa what you want thing. I kept asking her what she was going to ask for...a pink seatbelt car (powerwheels) that she had tested out at Toys R Us. I think she was more fascinated by the seatbelt than the fact that the car actually moved. Good thing she never did get a chance to ask for that because Santa is not bringing that this year. Although, someday I would like to get her a Powerwheels. I always wanted one as a kid too.
I didn't get a chance to take a picture with my own camera. They had a "professional" photographer there who charged a $10 sittting fee with Santa and they are supposed to email the photo to us. Haven't gotten the email yet, but I can tell you that the photo will look something like this:
and this:
times 2!!
Here is a photo I took looking at our neighbors very impressive light display on our walk back home in the sprinkles. Sean is always holding his blankie in his mouth like a dog!
Now, if the weather cooperates tonight, maybe we'll go see the San Diego Bay Parade of Lights. I miss it every year and I really want to go see it! Also on our list of holiday to do traditions is going down to the local Home Depot parking lot and selecting a fine pine from the pile of dying dried out trees all tied up in twine. I can see my country-born friends cringing at the thought of such a city-born tradition.
contoh jurnal bahasa indonesia
3 years ago

5 comments:
I had a feeling you were all sick. I'm glad you're all on the mend though. We got your Christmas card---adorable!
And, hey, the dying trees at Home Depot are probably better than the fake one we hauled out of the box from our garage. At least yours will smell good. :)
I am sorry you guys are sick......
I can't wait to see the picture.....the first 2 are funny!! Poor little Caityn.....
I love their outfits in the wagon. So darn cute!!
Oh I'm glad you guys are feeling better, at least you got over it before Christmas! I had it too and I'm hoping and praying that the rest of my family does not get it...or at least gets it before Christmas! Aiana's neighbor friend got it too :( Not fun! Caylin was following me around the house with a trash can saying "mom, do you want to drow up now".
Also your card turned out great! :)
Ah, bummer!! I hope you guys start feeling better soon!! Being sick stinks!! Especially when everyone gets it! We were lucky and got away from that bug this time :)
Oh man, whenever I hear anyone got that stomach virus, I think it is from us. Ugh, I hope not! But, I do know how you feel. All of us got it too, except for Charlie. I just keep thinking his time is coming. I just finished all our laundry from over a week ago! I have tons of catch-up blogs too.
Post a Comment