
On Wed afternoon, I took Caityn to meet some of her girlfriends at a cute little girls salon, It's All About the Girl. The girls had the hair and nails done and glitter and lip gloss applied. Caityn's friends Caylin and Kaylee (it's a tongue twister when these three get together) wanted to be rock stars, so Caityn got the same makeover too. After the makeover, the girls got to sing Twinkle, Twinkle and the ABC song in the karaoke room. It was too cute! My camera battery died half way through the event, so I only managed to get a few good pics. Caityn had a great time...until Santa showed up to watch the girls sing! She snuck off the stage and hid under the table until he left. I heard little Kaylee ask Caityn, "Caity, are you afraid of Santa?" Maybe next year she'll like him!


contoh jurnal bahasa indonesia
3 years ago

1 comments:
HA, Ha, I have to try to post the little videos I got
Post a Comment