Last month Caityn had her preschool photo taken, and we just got the pictures back on Wed. On picture day, I didn't even bother to dress her up because I figured there was no way she was going to let some strange man take her picture. I planned to only order the class photo, because we had Amber taking photos anyway. Well, not only did they get her to sit still for a photo, but she smiled too! So I ended up ordering it.
She is really starting to like preschool, even more than before. After Thanksgiving, she even stopped crying when I drop her off. About a week ago, Abel dropped her off for the first time. I asked him if she cried, and he said, "She didn't even look back!" Wow! What a difference! Now she runs in to see her teachers and friends as soon as the gate opens. And she is so proud of all her artwork. One of the teachers told me that she is now the unofficial sticker-hander-outer for the kids learning to use the potty. Teacher's pet!
Caityn was the only girl in class to smile! Even with the scary preschool director sitting right behind her. This woman always has eye shadow to match her outfit!

7 comments:
Super cute! You did her piggies perfect that day1 we miss you guys!
Oh my she looks so sweet. What a great smile and I love her little hands crossed in front of her.....
you better hope preschool director does not read this. :) hugs!
She looks so cute :) Tati looked a little "off" in her preschool picture... So happy Caityn is liking school!
Caityn is SO adorable in her picture!
And that preschool director is terrifying, even to me as a grown woman!
How cute! I was a dork and forgot to turn Caylin's in on time. :( It's painful but I may pay the late fee to order some.
That picture is great---she looks adorable. :)
Post a Comment