First day of dance class

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Yesterday, Caityn started a new dance class with a couple of little friends at a rec center dance program. I was a little worried about how the class would go with her not liking the dance teacher at the previous studio, and with her having had a rough start to the new preschool year. But last week she started to adjust well to preschool...no more crying at drop-off! Yay!! And she was excited to dance with her friends in her new dance shoes. I'm pleased to say that it went well! There were no tears or nerves about me having to leave the room during class. She paid attention to the teacher and was a good little student. At the end of class, the parents were allowed back in to watch what they had learned. So cute!!









1 comments:

Barley Family said...

So cute! I'm glad the 2nd time around is going well! :)