If a picture is worth a thousand words, then what is a video worth?
This was the scene yesterday afternoon right before naptime. It was one of those "what should I do?" moments. So, what did I do? I busted out the camera and recorded the moment, hoping that someday I'll look back on these times and laugh. I wasn't laughing yesterday. Luckily, it only lasted a short while, and the rest of the day was marvelous!
This was the scene only some 20 minutes after the initial cryfest.

2 comments:
Oh my gosh Ericn...I am so glad you posted a before and after video. I was about ready to get in my car and come over!!
Hopefully you are LAUGHING!!! I am sure you will be!
Hang in sista!!
Oh my goodness! When they both are crying at the same time---that is the absolute worst. I am so glad you posted an "after" video too, otherwise I may have called someone to go check on you!
I haven't thought to pick up the camera during these moments, but perhaps I will next time (should be within the next 10 minutes--hahaha). Stay strong! :)
Post a Comment