Wooohooo!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Last night, Sean finally (after 7 1/2 very loooong months) finally slept through the night! He went to bed a little after 9pm, and didn't wake up until 6:30am. I've been waiting for this night since the night he was born. Too bad Caityn randomly woke up around 1:30 and I had to go sleep with her.


Our little boy is growing up so fast. It seems he's been hitting one milestone after another. Not only is he crawling around on all fours, but he's recently learned to stand up and cruise around the living room. He also loves walking around with his little push car. He's got four teeth already in, two on bottom and two side ones on top, making him look like a jack-o-lantern just in time for Halloween! He has also started babbling quite a bit. His first babble...Mama! So sweet, since Caityn's first babble was Dada. The funny thing is that he is very much in love with our cat, Emma. He will look right at her now and shout "Emba!", so I guess we're going to have to call that his first real word.

And is it weird that my little boy is already pooping on the potty?? The other day when Abel was getting his bath started, I sat him on Caityn's potty just for fun, and the kid pooped! So I tried it again the next night and he did it again. He did it for several days in a row and again yesterday! Now if only his big sister would poop on the potty too :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on an (almost) full night's sleep! :)

my little buttercup said...

wow, maybe you will have Sean fully potty trained before caityn. LOL.
So glad he slept through the night, hope he does it again tonight.
It might because you went to MNO the night before, guess we will have to do that more often.