Today Caityn had her first appointment with the dentist. It went pretty much as expected. She cried hysterically while I held her down in my lap so the dentist could look in her mouth. Good news is that she has no cavities and healthy teeth and gums.
Big huge thanks to our fabulous friend Karie who took a hungry, cranky Sean off my hands so I could focus on Caityn.
Caityn was NOT going to sit in the exam chair for a picture. And this was AFTER the exam had taken place and she had already gotten her prizes! I wish I had remembered to take a picture while she was getting her teeth checked out.
Okay, why don't you just sit in this chair for your picture?
Nope

4 comments:
too cute :) She did a fabulous job today!! 1st visits are always like that!!
So happy I got to see you today... even if it was at work!!
Ha, ha, I have a feeling that is exactly how our visit would go. Which is probably why I haven't planned one yet (shh, don't tell Karie)
OMG! I just started feeling so guilty that g-monsy has not been to the dentist. I am glad I will not be at CPS alone.............thanks colleen! sisters, I tell ya!
that was supposed to say G-money! not g- monsey! what is that?
Post a Comment