This was sent to me by my fabulous friend Felicitas.
There is a twist to receive this award .......There are rules in accepting this award. I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to seven others!
1. Where is your cell phone? diaperbag
2. Where is your significant other? kitchen
3. Your hair color? blondish
4. Your mother? gray
5. Your father? balding
6. Your favorite thing? kidnuts
7. Your dream last night? dunno
8. Your dream/goal? rich
5. Your father? balding
6. Your favorite thing? kidnuts
7. Your dream last night? dunno
8. Your dream/goal? rich
9. The room you're in? den
10. Your hobby? blogging :)
11. Your fear? heights
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? classroom
13. Where were you last night? bed
13. Where were you last night? bed
14. What you're not? fat
15. One of your wish-list items? car
15. One of your wish-list items? car
16. Where you grew up? bonita
17. The last thing you did? bathe
18. What are you wearing? jammies
17. The last thing you did? bathe
18. What are you wearing? jammies
19. Your TV? on
20. Your pet? meowing
21. Your computer? annoying
22. Your mood? tired
23. Missing someone? sister
24. Your car? small
25. Something you're not wearing? bra
26. Favorite store? target
27. Your summer? fun
28. Love someone? yes
20. Your pet? meowing
21. Your computer? annoying
22. Your mood? tired
23. Missing someone? sister
24. Your car? small
25. Something you're not wearing? bra
26. Favorite store? target
27. Your summer? fun
28. Love someone? yes
29. Your favorite color? pink
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
Boy, that wasn't as easy to do with only 1 word!
I would love to send this to...well, I think everyone I know already received this award!


3 comments:
Congrats on your award!
looks like we all LOVE Target!
Balding! I don’t think I like this one word rule. How about “thinning” or “reseeding”? Was it the picture of Caityn on my shoulders trying to find enough hair to pull? Please don’t tell Uncle Peter, he harbors the allusion of more hair.
Post a Comment