Today was Caityn's first day of preschool. There were some tears, but we both survived the whole hour and 15 minutes. She cried just as we were leaving after dropping her off, but we didn't turn back. I arrived about 10 minutes early to pick her up and didn't hear any crying, but as they were cleaning up and singing the goodbye songs, I did hear her crying again. Then when she saw me come in the room, she burst into tears AGAIN and ran to hug me. But then she was fine, and talked about the snack they ate, and she was excited about the piece of paper that had her name written on it. I'm not sure if she realizes that she's going back, so we'll see how it goes on Wed.
Getting ready to go to school. Zoe hitches a ride in the backpack.
Walking towards the school.
Now running towards the gate. Maybe she IS excited!The last of the smiles before the tears start.






6 comments:
How cute is she! It will get better I hope! My little girl never took to public school,she was in first grade and still crying. Much Love
Adorable! This day is going to come much sooner than I am ready, I'm sure...
What a big girl :) Hopefully no tears on her next day!! I can't believe our little girls are in preschool.....
Yeah for Caityn!!! She looks like such a big girl in her backpack!!
Both of mine cried on their first days too. If they didn't, I'd be like, "Hey, aren't you going to miss me?!" :) She'll adjust and be fine!!
OMG she looks absolutely adorable.
Is she settling in now?
Post a Comment