...but certainly not planned. So here's why I can never get anything done around the house anymore. Nothing ever goes according to plan anymore.
6:30 am - Sean wakes up screaming and won't calm down until he's walked around the house. Now he won't go back to sleep and he's awake for the day. I guess we're starting off this day an hour earlier than "normal".
8:15 am - Caityn finally wakes up nearly an hour later than usual. Time to get ready for preschool.
9:00 am - Out the door for preschool dropoff at 9:15
9:30 am - Back home and Sean goes down for an almost hour nap. Now I can clean the bathroom. I spend most of that time scrubbing the tub and washing the floor. You'll see later why this was a waste of time.
10:20 am - Sean wakes up. No more cleaning. Got to entertain and feed the baby until preschool pickup time.
11:30 am - Pick up Caityn from preschool. Teacher pulls me aside to tell me that Caityn has been pushing/hitting another kid. Lovely....that's another story all together.
12:00 pm - Back home for lunch. Ask Caityn if she has to go potty. She says no, so I start lunch. She pees on the clean bathroom floor. At least lunchtime is typical - chicken nuggets and apples slices for Caityn, banana/blueberry mix for Sean.
12:40 pm - Time to read some books and get ready for nap.
12:53 pm - Caityn to bed. Does she stay there? Nope. We play the get-out-of-bed game for 10 or 15 minutes.
1:10 pm - She's staying in her bed, but she's not asleep. Back to Sean, but he's put something in his mouth and is now gagging. I pat his back and he vomits all over the floor. Nice...now my pale green rug has purple stains all over it. Bring him to the bathroom and he vomits again all over my clean tub.
1:11 pm - Back to the living room to try and clean up the purple stains. Caityn comes out of her room. "Mama, I pooped"...in her underpants. She goes to the bathroom to take off her underpants, and poop is now on the bathroom floor. Guess I'm cleaning the bathroom again.
1:15 pm - Caityn back in bed, Sean nurses to sleep. Are they actually going to nap at the same time? Look like it.
1:30 pm - Caityn still not asleep, but talking and playing quietly in bed. Sean sleeping away.
1:55 pm - I hear a loud "Peekaboo!" Please tell me it isn't so! It is. Caityn has woken up her brother from his 1/2 hour nap.
2:00 pm - Caityn continues the get-out-of-bed game.
2:15 pm - Put Sean in the swing. He looks like he may fall back asleep watching Sprout.
2:30 pm - Nope, he screams to be let out. Caityn still not sleeping.
2:45 pm - It's been quiet in Caityn's room for a while. I go to check on her, but she's not in her bed, not in her room, not in the bathroom, not in my room, not in the living room. Where the heck is she? I find her in her closet playing with baby wipes. Good lord!
3:10 pm - After getting out of bed many, many more times, she finally stays. I try the swing again with Sean. He seems really tired now. No luck with either one.
3:30 pm - Mom finally gives up :(. Both kids awake, no naps, and we still have another 5 hours to go before bedtime.
4:00 pm - Mom gets on the blogger.com to post her fun, fun day :). Oh...I need something chocolate! The fake oreos are half gone, but they just aren't cutting it. But they're organic, so I can eat as many as I want, right?
...to be continued
contoh jurnal bahasa indonesia
3 years ago

9 comments:
Mommy needs a night out! Even if it's just to the grocery store! Hand off the kids to Abel the minute he walks in the door and don't look back. :)
Holy crap, are you me (minus the preschool?)??? My bathroom floor even got pooped on today :) I hope your hubby is a little more sympathetic than mine....he is in the bathroom going on an hour...I wish I got to poop alone
Oh my erin-you do need a MNO. What a day! I know tomorrow will be better. You can wear them out at karla's.....
What a day! It's time for you to go to bed! Much Love hope they sleep tonight.
wow, what a day! At least your blog brought a smile to MY face. Big hugs to all of you! Miss you!
Oh Erin! I love you for this!! :) Here I am having similar days all the time thinking your over there with two kiddos who sleep at the same time and play little people together so sweetly :) Hang in there MNO is around the corner! :)
OMG Erin. What a day. See sometimes the cleaning is just not worth it :) Now I know what Stacia was talking about in her email. I would have lost it after the vomit in the tub.
Laughing so hard at Ashley's comment.
Oh my goodness Erin---do I know how this feels, and I feel your pain too! Thank you for at least making me feel so not alone. What is it with the older ones waking the babies up, its driving me crazy!
See, this is why I don't even want to start potty training. Every time I ask Kingsley if he wants to try going in the potty, he says NO, and I leave it at that because I can't even imagine adding potty training into the mix. Big Hugs girl---have one for me (even if its virgin) at the next MNO, OK?
I can so relate to your day! Thankfully they arent as frequent as they used to be and its just one kid home during the day that is til the older ones come home from school then its get LOUD.
A moms night out is definately in order!
Post a Comment