7 Secrets

Monday, November 10, 2008


I have been tagged by my friend Ashley to tell 7 secrets about myself. Let's see...

1. I miss having a best friend.

2. Even though I love him dearly, I still sometimes wish that Sean had been born a girl.

3. Sometimes cleaning the house is just shoving all the clutter into a closet or cupboard.

4. I am very much afraid of heights.

5. I like hearing the sounds of the city when I'm sleeping, like the freeway noise and sirens and helicopters. It makes me feel safe, like help is close by in case of an emergency.

6. I bite the skin around my fingernails, but not my fingernails.

7. I still watch Full House.

I pass this onto my friends Jane, Nat, Jenn, Janis, and anyone else who hasn't been tagged yet. You're it!

5 comments:

TUTU Monkey said...

I am glad to know I am not the only one that shoves stuff in closets....:)

my little buttercup said...

My closets aren't big enough!

Anonymous said...

From all the pictures you post here of your mommy group, it looks like you have tons of BFFs. :) But I know what you mean. And I still watch Full House too. (And Step By Step.)

Ashley said...

Me too!! Boy, I'm glad we all got that out in the air :) Now we all know to never open the cupboards at anyone's house (except for Colleen's!!)

Janis said...

I'm afraid of heights too! Thanks for tagging me. :)