Aquarium Adventures
Saturday we took the kids to the Scripps Birch Aquarium. Caityn has been there several times already, but this was Sean's first time. He was mesmerized by all the fish swimming in the tanks. Caityn wasn't on her best behavior that day, so she didn't get anything from the gift shop, even though we were all set to buy her something. Two and a half is a tough age!
Sean loves the fish!
Fort FunLater that night, when Abel was making a mega trip to Vons, I stayed home and made a super cool fort for the kids to play in until bedtime. Caityn was supposed to go with Abel, but her naughty behavior that day meant she didn't earn that special trip. I think she had more fun playing in the fort anyway :)











1 comments:
So cute!! I love forts!!! Makes me want to go make one right now :)
Post a Comment