How DO spiders dream?

Monday, November 3, 2008


Lately, Caityn has been singing lots of songs...some she's known for a while, some she's learned in preschool, theme songs to TV shows she watches. These are the lyrics to one song she's been singing a lot lately:

Row, row boat, down stream
Mary, Mary, Mary, Mary
Like a spider dream ?

Love it :)

5 comments:

Ashley said...

It's gotta be the age! Jayda is sitting in the chair at the table singing "We will, we will rock YOU!!" Funny kids, we should start a toddler band!!!

Alliegatorfables said...

Ha-ha....I love the words they make up.

Proud mommy of Two said...

So cute! I love those lyrics!! I agree with Ashley, it must be the age. Jakob has been singing all kinds of songs lately!

Kelly said...

Very cute!

I don't know *how* spiders dream, but I believe they are dream weavers. Ha--I crack myself up.

I am so looking forward to all of the funny, off-the-wall, cute things are little ones will come up with---and already are coming up with. :)

Karie said...

It's just so adorable all the crazy/off the wall comments that our kiddos make!! These are the ones that we'll remember the most:)

Caityn's too cute!