Friday Flashback

Friday, November 7, 2008

My turn! Here's a bunch from when they were itty bitty blanket babies. It's been so fun to watch them all grow up together.

Caityn & Roman
Kaylee & Graciela
Eva
Dillon & Caityn
Caityn & Jayda
Allie & Caityn
Caityn & Tati
Caityn, Tati, & Luke
Caityn & Tati
Sarah, Caityn, and Eva
Caityn & Roman
Aaron & Caityn
Caityn & Kingsley
Tati, Allie, & Caityn
Kaia, Aaron, & Caityn
Rylan & Caityn
Caylin (and Anika!)
Jayda & Caityn
Tati, Allie, and Kaylee
Tati & Caityn

4 comments:

TUTU Monkey said...

Oh my gosh.......I can't get over how they are growing. Thanks for the post....have a great weekend!!

Karie said...

Love all the great pictures... So fun to remember when they were all soooo small!

I can't believe that our first "mom's" event was when Tati was just 6 wks. old...

Ashley said...

Wow, how fun!! I didn't meet Graciela until she was way older, she was so adorable even then!! Thanks for posting, its so fun to think back!

Felicitas Rayray said...

too cute!