Race for the Cure

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Today I participated in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure with some of my Fabulous Mom friends and had a great time. Sean came along with me, since the boy is currently very attached to his mommy. Caityn stayed home and went to the park with Abel. The "race" was a little over 3 miles long, but pushing a 21 1/2 pound baby up those steep hills made it feel a little bit longer. I couldn't believe how many people participated in the walk today. It was a little difficult to maneuver the stroller through the crowds, but we made it through in 1 1/2 hours.

Fabulous Moms sporting our new T-shirts that Colleen made for us.
Look at all those people!
Sean's buddy Anika peeking out from behind the pink cape to see what all the commotion is.
Some fabulous moms giving their cheesiest grins
Sean slept for an hour and 15 minutes (almost the whole race). He woke up looking bewildered.
Caityn was excited about the pink cape and scarf I brought home for her. She played Super Duper Caityn with her new cape.

2 comments:

TUTU Monkey said...

I had fun today!!

Sean is so cute....he is wondering what is going on Mom....so much pink!

Proud mommy of Two said...

I had a great time as well. Bummer that we kind of got seperated into two different groups, but I am glad I got to be a part of it! Sean looked so cute in the stroller, and I love the pic of Caityn with the cape!!