Bath Buddies and a Piano Duet

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sean is finally back to liking a bath. For a good month or so, he would only stand in the bathtub and cry. He seemed too afraid to sit in the water for some reason. And whenever I would try to wash his hair, the little stinker would hold his head over the edge of the tub, so that the water I poured on his head would end up on the bathroom floor. Thanks Sean! Well, he finally decided that bath time is fun. So now he and Caityn are still getting lots of water on the floor with all the splashing going on, but at least he is sitting in the tub again and loving it!!



Both kids have taken a liking to the piano. I think it might be time to think about piano lessons for Caityn. She likes to pretend she is playing songs and singing. Here she is really getting into the song she's singing. Sean is not so sure about his sister's musical talents.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

CUTE pictures! I LOVE how Caityn is totally getting into it---precious.