Wii will rock you!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sunday night we had dinner with my family at my sister's house. It was "comfort food" night...Chicken Pie Shop pot pies. If you haven't had them before, you need to experience this at least once in your life...maybe only once in your life! The pie dinner is quite heavy and very starchy.

Anyway, after dinner, my sisters busted out the Wii and gave us their rendition of Radiohead's Creep. I wish I had taken a video of that!! Then everyone else tried out the drums and guitar.

Sean was loving the drums!
Caityn tried out the drums too, but she was more interested in Aunt Kelly's old Strawberry "Fort"cake dolls.
Sean rocking out with the guitar
I'll spare you the video I took of my sister and parents and leave you with this photo instead. Believe me...you don't want to hear it!

2 comments:

TUTU Monkey said...

How fun........Are you dancing or taking the picture....I see Able back there on the sofa....?

April Curry said...

Looks like fun! I haven't had pie shop since '99! Memories.