Friday Flashback

Friday, January 30, 2009



This photo was taken right before Caityn's first birthday. Now we have another birthday baby coming up on one year in just over a week! I can't believe Sean is almost one year old already. I think they look a lot like each other, but most people tell me that Caityn looks like me and Sean looks like Abel.

4 comments:

TUTU Monkey said...

Ahhhhh ...I can't get over Sean is going to be one!!

Have a great weekend!!

April Curry said...

That is a cute 1 year photo! I think they look a lot alike!

my little buttercup said...

That went really fast, I can't believe it!

Kelly said...

Erin--
I am sitting here trying to think where the time went this year---how can Sean be a week away from his first birthday?!

And then I think about our April babies turning 3 in just two months---and I feel like they should be stuck at 2 yrs old (because so much focus has been on the babies). Time just seems to speed up every day.

I think Sean and Caityn look a lot a like too---but Caityn does look more like you. Such adorable kiddos! :)

Happy 1st Birthday Sean!