BIG TIME!!!
The other day I thought it would be funny to gather up all our Little People and count them. I think I counted 29 people and 7 animals. Our army is ever-growing! Both Caityn and Sean love playing with the Little People. To eliminate some of the fighting, we divide them up - Caityn gets all the girl people and Sean gets all the boys. Sean loves to put the people in the cars and zoom them around. Caityn loves doing...well...whatever it is she is doing with them. I often find a gathering of girl people all huddled together in a circle. I think they are plotting something.

5 comments:
Hilarious! You have double what we have. We do have the dump truck guy though!
How funny! You guys really so have a lot. We have more animals than people!!
Haev you checked your pantry?......They love cookies
I've had to put them away in tupperwares according to season/occasion just to eliminate the little people crazyness! So funny how interesting they are to our kids!
Oh my goodness. That is quite a collection. Can you believe we don't have any. At all. My little ponies though is a different matter in this house, there's a little somebody who has quite an obsession with them
Post a Comment