Weekend fun

Monday, January 12, 2009

This weekend we had absolutely gorgeous San Diego weather, so we got out and enjoyed it. Saturday we met up with some of our Fab friends at the San Diego Children's Museum. The kids had a great time exploring the place. Caityn said her favorite part was the bubbles. Sean was just happy to toddle around and get his hands on everything.






Then on Sunday, we went to Mission Beach to enjoy the warm sunshine. We walked up to the park by my grandma's house and just had a relaxing day by the bay.

I was playing around with the zoom on my camera, and I got a pretty good shot of my grandma's house (the bright blue one) from across the bay. What a gorgeous day!




And who can resist a naked baby butt picture!


3 comments:

TUTU Monkey said...

Adorable....the tire picture turned out so cute.......such great smiles!!!

Kelly said...

So-SO CUTE! I love the naked butt picture. :) We really miss you and wish we could be hanging out with you doing all the fun stuff. I hope the beautiful weather continues---nice!

April Curry said...

Yaay for naked butts! Sean and Caityn are so cute! The tire shot is great!