Friday Flashback

Friday, January 16, 2009

We've seen a lot of sand this week! Two trips to the beach and a couple visits to the park. I've just about had it up to here with sand in my bed!!!

For those of you following the Sean saga, I'll have a full update soon. For now, things are going great and hopefully we'll have him sleeping through the night REALLY soon.

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

TUTU Monkey said...

Oh my gosh...is that you? What a fun picture.......:) I hear what you are saying we have had our share this week too.....:)
Have a wonderful weekend!

Proud mommy of Two said...

How cute! How old were you in that pic?

Erin said...

Yes, that is me. I think I might have been around 11.

Anonymous said...

You are so adorable! Love the picture!

April Curry said...

What a pretty picture of you! We could be complaining about ice and snow!