Before and After

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Warning: Some of the photos you are about to see may be frightening to those without small children in the house!

The living room before:

and after:

The bookcase before:

and after:

Caityn before:

and after (she got into my mascara):

Sean's breakfast before:
and after (Cheerios must taste better eaten off the floor):
The kids before naptime:
and after:

Did you really think I got them to sleep together in the same bed? Ha ha!! This was taken just after they each woke up (in their own beds)!

For those of you who DO have small kids (or messy husbands), let's see your "before" and "after" photos!

4 comments:

Janis said...

That really doesn't look that bad! My "before" is worse than your "after."

Anonymous said...

Our house is for sale and trying to keep it looking "before" with two children is proving to be very difficult and I might even go insane. And, it's only been 3 days. Ugh.

Proud mommy of Two said...

I love it!! I have lots of these days, it's something that has grown on me to clean up after my kids every day!! I love the pic of the two of them in bed.

Bob said...

I like the new fresh look of your site. I guess it has been a few days, always fun to see what's new.