Sean's First Haircut

Monday, March 16, 2009

Yesterday afternoon Abel finally caved in and allowed me to cut Sean's baby locks. It was starting to look like a baby mullet, so it was time. It was not the best haircut in the world, but still looks cute. It's pretty hard to trim a baby's hair when he keeps turning around whenever the hairclippers touch his head. I was going to trim around his ears with the scissors, but he kept grabbing for them, so I didn't really get a chance to finish the haircut yet. Here's the before and after photos.

The front view: Before
The front view: After
Ha ha!! It doesn't even look like I cut his hair from the front view. Really, I cut quite a bit from his little head, but it was all from the back and sides. Here's another view where you can really see the difference.

The side view: Before
The side view: After
The back view: Before
The back view: After

He looks like such a little boy now and not so much like a baby! I figure I've got quite a few more years ahead of me to perfect this hair cutting thing.

6 comments:

The Killingbecks said...

Looks like you did a great job on his first!

Nat said...

He looks great! I think Jane has some clippers that she really likes- you should ask her about them- she cuts Luke's hair all the time. If I have a boy I'm going to have her show me how to do it. :-)

TUTU Monkey said...

Good Job!!!

Felicitas Rayray said...

dude. you did a great job!

my little buttercup said...

Ohh, you are brave! I still haven't taken the leap.

kristin said...

i should have had you cut kaia's! great job :) he's looking so mature these days :)