Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day 1983?

I'm not too excited about the hugs I'm getting from my sisters, because, if I remember correctly, they had the chicken pox! Even though I had it first, and no doubt gave it to them, I think I was still grossed out by getting touched by the infected.


St. Patrick's Day 2009

On Saturday, we took the kids to the annual St. Patrick's Day parade in San Diego. Caityn had a blast with the ribbon wand I got for her. And Sean thought running in the street before the parade started was just the best! Definitely a tradition we'll be keeping.



5 comments:

TUTU Monkey said...

That picture of you with your sister's is just TOO CUTE!!!

Nat said...

I gave my sisters the chicken pox- such a token of love....

Barley Family said...

I love the photo of you and your sisters and that look on your face! :)

I'm glad you guys had fun at the parade! Maybe we'll make it next year :)

Anonymous said...

Are you wearing your Girl Scout uniform? :) Your flashback pictures are always so cute. Love them!

my little buttercup said...

Caityn looks so cute dancing aroud. Sorry we missed you, it was crazy.